Bless her heart is such a great phrase. It’s one of those things that something people say to soften the blow of a really harsh comment. Example….”Bless her heart, she’s gained a little weight.” “She’s not the smartest girl around, bless her heart.” haha. People in the south say Bless her heart with pretty much every sentence. In reality this whole “southern hospitality” thing is regular rudeness covered up by phrases like “Bless your heart”
ok so that section was bonus because this post is really about email surveys. You know what I am talking about. You get an email forward with like 59 questions on it and you are supposed to fill out all the answers and send it to ten friends or a small country in the former USSR would explode or someone would get mono or something. I always pretended to hate those things. They would come in my mailbox and I would whine for a couple of minutes about them. But then I would spend the next 5 minutes reading what my friends had written and what the other people on the forward, including those whom I didn’t know, had to say about their favorite breakfast foods/toothpaste/and underwear choice. Then, ultimately would fill my own out and send it to about five people who wouldn’t think I was completely lame for doing it. My friend Rachel, bless her heart, used to send them to me alll the tiiime while I was at Taylor, but if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be feeling nostalgic about those precious surveys that helped support my procrastination problem for so many years. So, in honor of this nostalgic moment, and for today’s colt’s victory, here is an old survey brought up from the archives. Feel free to copy and past it in the comments section and fill out your own, I would love to pretend to hate reading your answers.
1. What time is it?
2. Name that appears on your birth certificate:
Laci Rachelle Liggett
4. Parents Names:
Bonnie and Kirk
no thank you
5. Number of candles that will appear on your next birthday cake:
6. Date that you will blow them out:
a sweet dog named Lola, whom sadly lives far away at the moment.
8. Eye Color:
9. Hair Color:
11. How much do you love your job?
on a scale from 1 to 10….8
12. Favorite Color:
purple or pink….depending on the day
14. Current residence:
15. Favorite food:
Peanut Butter and Jelly
16. Been to Africa:
17. Been toilet papering:
of course. My mom used to drive us around alllll the time. I miss those days.
18. Loved somebody so much it made you cry:
hmmmm lame question but probably
19. Ever been in a car accident:
yep…in the parking lot at muncie central high school. Janet and I went to watch their basketball team dunk all over us, and they did, but then some dad crashed into us afterward.
20. Croutons or bacon bits:
21. Sprite or 7up?
22. Favorite movie:
When Harry Met Sally
23. Favorite day of the week:
any day but Tuesday.
24. Favorite word or phrase or action:
Seriously? This is the worst question ever. Right now my favorite phrase is probably…”I know, right?”
25. Favorite toothpaste:
26. Favorite restaurants:
Macs, Big Daddy’s, East Blvd. bar and Grill…local faves
27. Favorite Song:
hard choice…impossible actually, every moment has it’s favorite song
28. Favorite pop:
Diet Coke with Lime
29. Favorite sport to watch:
Football on tv, baseball live
30. Preferred type of ice cream:
ben and jerry’s half baked
31. Favorite Sesame Street Character:
oh snap…..Grover for sure.
32. Disney or Warner Bros:
33. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant:
34. When was your last hospital visit:
can’t remember, probably high school unless you count all those times I took Mary to the health center at Taylor
35. What color is your bedroom carpet:
who cares? beige
36. How many times did you fail your driver’s test:
37. Who is the last person you got e-mail from before this:
your mom….yeah I said it
38. Have you ever been convicted of a crime:
39. What store would you choose to max out your credit card:
I don’t have a credit card, but target
40. What do you do most often when you are bored:
read, nap, listen to music
41. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away:
yikes….they all live far away 😦
42. Most annoying thing people ask me:
If Laci is short for another name
10:30….that’s ideal but never happens.
44. Who will respond the quickest:
45. Who is the person that is least likely to respond:
don’t care….these were always my least favorite questions on these things.
46. Favorite all time TV show:
Jon and Kate plus 8, or friends
47. Last person you went out to dinner with: Christine, Julia and Amanda
48. Last movie you saw: Baby Momma
49. Last book you read: The Great Gatsby
50. Dream Car: Jeep Wrangler
51. Time when you finished: 4:25