I get so many random emails. Some of which I delete upon reading the subject line…Some of which I am interested enough to glance at and some that are lucky enough to land here on my blog…including this one. Here I was sitting around pondering the idea that I might actually have a snow day tomorrow (amazing.) I stumble across this email forward and decide to do it.
There are over 3,000 songs on my itunes, so I think to myself “surely none of these will turn out to be funny or even remotely interesting” Turns out a couple did, so here are my findings, and of course some added ramblings.
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Feel free to do the same in the comments section of this post.
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Some Girls Do (Sawyer Brown) Well, I am off to an ok start. You can take this answer any way you want.
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Givin you all that I got (Robin S) I haven’t heard this song in about 7 years, and I guess it applies to my friendships so I am 2 for 2.
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
What if I stumble (DC talk) I don’t care who you are….that’s funny.
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Born to fly (Sara Evans) I love this song, used to sing it in talent shows.
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
I’m a long way from home (shooter jennings) This is on the Walk the Line soundtrack, so good.
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Some Hearts (Carrie Underwood) This is probably the first one that I don’t really think makes any sense. Strike one.
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
You can’t lose me (Faith Hill) I sang this song on Mother’s Day once, My mom cried. She’s a gem.
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
California Rain (the rescues) I have maybe never thought of california rain, but…I saw the rescues a couple months ago and they were good. I think about that sometimes.
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Something to talk about (Bonnie Rait) It’s actually 4. This song reminds me of my dad. He has an extensive music collection. I used to take some of his cds (including this one) and just sit in front of the cd player and listen for hours, (possibly the reason for my music addiction.)
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Jenny from the Block (JLo) I don’t have any “best” friends named Jenny, but the premise of this song does describe all of my best friends pretty well.
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
No One Else (Weezer) good answer, good answer.
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Love you till the end (the Poques) From the P.S. I love you soundtrack. Great movie. Great tunes.
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Second Chances (Veggie Tales) What a great song! The fact that it answers this questions makes me slightly nervous but this song makes me wanna have church. It’s from the Jonah Soundtrack….great movie if you haven’t seen it.
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Thankful (Mary Mary) so cute….
15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (theme song) Hopefully they don’t think that, but that’s funny.
16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Feels like Home (Chantal Kreviazuk) I love this song. (from the bathroom scene in How to Lose a guy in ten days.) Once I paid ten bucks to audition for a thing at taylor, Months went buy and we never put a song together, so on audition day I threw this songs together with a friend of mine who plays piano. We didn’t get in, but I got my ten bucks back.
17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I’ll be missing you (Puffy) Hahahhahahaha. What are the odds? Seriously. I forgot I even had this song.
18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Headlights on dark roads (Snow Patrol) I grew up on the outskirts of a small town. The only thing to do when life got rough was drive around, and so this song is very fitting.
19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
sweet emotion (Aerosmith) I love them of course.
20) WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Time (hootie and the blowfish) deep.
21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
sweetest goodbye (Maroon 5) Interesting…..
22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Remember when it rained (Josh Groban) no regrets. I don’t have any right now and I hope I never have any,
23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
If it’s lovin that you want (Rihanna) This song does not make me laugh, but lots of things do.
24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Pataskala (John Reuben) This song reminds me 100% of my friend Mary. Thinking about how far away she is (Denver) def. makes me cry.
25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Seize the day (Newsies) Yikes, no pressure or anything.
26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Ridin Dirty (ugk) hahahhahahah. I don’t even know what ridin’ dirty is.
27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Sunday Morning (Maroon 5) this answer makes no sense. strike 2
28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Two Pina Coladas (Garth Brooks) Maybe I would have three…..JK (that’s a joke folks, stop judging me.)
29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
You oughta know (alanis morrisette) gotcha.
30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
taylor the latte boy (kristen chenoweth) there ya have it. What a great song. youtube that trash if you have never heard it. She’s a vocal genious.