The top ten reasons that this weekend was totally fetch: (in no particular order)
1. After a long summer on the poverty plan, I finally got paid.
2. One of my bestest friends from home told me she is expecting her first baby!
3. One of my closest friends from Charlotte/Taylor got engaged in a hot air balloon.
4. I had a short phone talk and a long and wonderful skype date with one, Brandon Wong.
5. I had a great coffee date with my friend Sommer Wynn, at which I began to plan my Christmas break adventure.
6. Julia dyed my hair an awesome color. (dark mahogany brown)
7. I slept in.
8. The colts played, and they showed it on tv. (we won’t discuss the final score.)
9. I trapped my first palmetto bug in the kitchen without screaming like a banshee. (it’s still there, and alive under the box.)
10. Julia and I watched “I love you man” for the first time, and I actually liked it.
God is good, all the time, and all the time, God is good.
Here is to a second week of first grade, that’s even better than the first. cheers.