1. Did you know that Saul from Homeland is Inigo Montoya from the Princess Bride? Mind= Blown
Even though I am not an avid Homeland watcher, my husband is, and so I am usually around and about every 10 minutes I say something like “Wait, What just happened?” and he replies with something like “Oh Dear I just love it when you don’t pay any attention and then interrupt the show to ask me what is happening, it’s so cute.” Or something like that.
I only realized this Homeland/Princess Bride connection because I saw this picture on another blog.
Do you see him there sitting in the chair??? wow. I had to IMDB that nonsense immediately.
2. My baby sleeps on his belly and has 2 teeth. I feel like I may as well be buying his tux for the prom.
3. I read a lot of blogs. Some people read magazines, some people read books, I read blogs and the Bible duh. Here is one of my favorite posts from recently. You should go read it. (the rest of what I have to say isn’t as great as #1 anyway)
4. Here are two recipes I fell head over heels in love with in the last week. One pretty good for you, one not so much ,but TOTALLY worth the splurge.
5. Every year I like the song Carol of the Bells less. It feels rushed and makes my heart/mind race. I don’t know what else to say about that except I wish that my Christmas Pandora station wouldn’t play it in all its different forms every other song.
6. I am thinking about buying black skinny jeans….please someone honestly tell me if thats a good idea. I can handle it.